[pct-l] Sleeping with food.

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Fri Jul 2 10:13:24 CDT 2010

On Jul 2, 2010, at 11:03 AM, Steve McAllister wrote:
> People who do this live in a different reality than me. I'm not a fan
> of russian roulette risk taking. Feeding wildlife is equal to killing
> them yourself.

Really?  I don't think overblown language like this really encourages
best practices. Most people tune-out or discount warnings presented in
this way.

I hope that we can distinguish between the problems associated with
human acclimated bears in the Sierra and field mice in the Cascades.

And in neither case are we really talking about 'Russian Roulette'.
It is an original way to combine the bear and gun issues though.

Radar