[pct-l] Nat. Geo. Movie

Ground Pounder groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Sun Jul 4 21:58:39 CDT 2010

"How's Your Trail?"    I didn't watch the PCT movie at the KO because I was
not feeling good. I did watch it this evening and thought it was Very Good.
I couldn't believe it when I saw Denise Park in it. I happened to talk to
her at the KO in 09' and found that we had a mutual friend. I would like to
get in touch with her if anyone has her email address, I had it but it went
with my old PC. Strider you're a movie star again awesome. Remember "Be
Prepared" Ground Pounder Bill "Semper Fi"

PS   Happy 4th of July to all and keep on Hiking