[pct-l] Washington hikers

Steve Cosner stevec at sfsu.edu
Wed Jul 7 12:24:36 CDT 2010

Andrea:  Brett and Spyder were in contact yesterday via Facebook.
She turned around and hiked north back to Stehekin on Lake Chelan.
With the warmer weather, she'll probably re-try to head south.

Brett and the other three have set out from Stevens Pass this morning.
Darren, Adrienne and Brett each have a Spot unit, so we're enjoying
keeping track of their progress.

Steve