[pct-l] Boys Life article

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Fri Jul 9 16:55:07 CDT 2010

Talks about a relay that year on both the PCT and the AT.

Go to page 22.

That was the most enjoyable read I've had in many a month! The amount of coordination,the number of people involved and the number of hikers/trail crews is most impressive even by today's standards. Where would our beloved trail be without them and the other "founding fathers"? Thank you so much for sharing. Do you have the original article or did you read this on line? Won't it be grand to have the entire magazine?

Again, thanks

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir