[pct-l] Problems at the Highway 36 hiker cache

Rachel Dysart rachel_dysart at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 14:49:05 CDT 2010

Hello Piper's Mom,

We met you about a week and a half ago when I took my boys on a small hike on
the PCT where it intersects 36.  First of all I want to say thank you for the
kindness and your care in taking care of the thru-hikers. It's really sad news
that people are taking from the ice chests.  At least the couple we met walking
to Donner didn't touch them.  I wish we lived closer so we could help!  We did
drive the 395 from Lone Pine and ended up in Chester looking for hikers needed a
ride.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Cheers,
Rachel and Lionbait (Age 4), King of the Coconuts (Age 10)