[pct-l] Upcoming Tahoe hike

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 19:10:13 CDT 2010

Hey, so to get ready for my next years PCT thru hike I am attempting a thru
hike of the Tahoe Rim Trail starting this weekend. I will be leaving from
Santa Cruz after work on friday around 6pm and drive to my parents in
Sacramento. The next day I am hoping to drive to North Lake Tahoe and park
my car at the Brockway Summit/Hwy 267 then via some mode of vehicular travel
get to Echo Lake/Hwy 50 PCT trailhead and begin hiking North around the
lake.

So I am offering a rideshare from Santa Cruz to Sacramento and then from
Sacramento to North Lake Tahoe.
Also I am looking to see if anybody would be willing to drive me from
Brockway to Echo Lake/Hwy50 for some cash as the services I have contacted
are asking $75 and the busses seem like it might take me all day. But I am
also open to taking the bus to south lake and then getting a ride possibly
getting a ride to the trail. Open to suggestions as well. Thanks so much

-Neil