[pct-l] Upcoming Tahoe hike

Rick Donahue anutherrick at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 13:58:55 CDT 2010

Just another opinion or option to consider. My wife and I hiked it a few
years ago starting
from Big Meadows hiking counter clockwise. We liked having food/beer/hotel
at about the
halfway point when we got to Tahoe City. When you get back to your car you
can drive
close by in South Lake Tahoe for another beer(s).

--Rick