[pct-l] Trail conditions for PCT CA Sections I & J

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Jul 15 18:18:55 CDT 2010

If you don't get any answers about snow conditions from this list,
you might try trailjournals.com and postholer.com and read the
current trail journals.

As for how many thru-hikers in first 2 weeks of August? Probably zero
because if you do, they aren't likely to make it to Canada. Unless
they did a flip flop, then maybe you'll see some.

Diane

On Jul 15, 2010, at 10:00 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have specific questions about current trail conditions for Northern
> CA sections I and J --Toulumne to Echo Lakes.
>
> Snow conditions as well as information on how well the trail is
> marked between Glen Aulin and Sonora Pass.
>
> Also, any idea of how many thru hikers will be on those sections
> during the first 2 weeks of August?
>
> Any information would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Lynn Z

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight
~ Adventure and Magic
~ Santa Barbara Hikes
http://stores.lulu.com/dianesoini

We're not here for a long time, but we are here for a good time