[pct-l] anyone need a car shuttled 9-1 from Whitney Portal

The Wilderness Vagabond wildvagabond at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 18:25:34 CDT 2010

Ooops - mistakenly hit the wrong date.  Here is the corrected text:  Two of us are hiking N - S on the JMT.  We exit via Whitney Portal on 8-31.  We would like to get back to Fresno, where we are leaving a vehicle. So, if you are hiking S to N, and want your car dropped on the N end sometime after 9-1, we will do this for you.  We can deliver your vehicle to Happy Isles or Fresno if you wish.  We are in our 60's and responsible drivers.  Unlike Eliott (of the lost car tragedy) we will give you considerable contact info., etc.
  Thanks, and happy trails.  rob (Wild Vagabond)