[pct-l] Hiker Hike owners

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 23:18:40 CDT 2010

Here is the address of Alderbrook Manor Bed and Breakfast:
836 Sawyers Bar Rd.
Etna, CA  96027

The proprietors are Dave and Vicki Harrison.  My wife and I just returned
from a 5 day hike in Marble Mtn. Wilderness and we stayed at Alderbrook for
two nights before heading to the woods.  The hiker hut is very nice and we
enjoyed the hospitality of Dave and Vicki.

Roger Carpenter