[pct-l] stolen car

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 10:31:28 CDT 2010

alamedafrank,  So sorry about your car as well as the shadow this sort of
thing casts on trail hikers.  I know of dozens of folk who've done exactly
what you tried to do with complete success.   Having said that.....please
email me  this info re Elliot's school status so I can forward it on to
someone with ties to Humboldt State.  Not promising any results, but we may
be able to get more info to you and the Sheriff.  Thanks,
FireFly, from The Hideaway at Old Station
bobbnweav at gmail.com
530.335.7463