[pct-l] stolen car

Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:42:32 CDT 2010

Hi Frank -

I did see a light blue older model Toyota-type car up at the summit today, but didn't look at it closely.  I don't remember or didn't hear details of when exactly he received or left the car. It's my impression that he believes leaving it at the summit was fine - I'm not sure why your insistence on leaving it at the hut didn't get across to him.

I won't be back up there until sometime around late morning the day after tomorrow (22nd). In the meantime I'll pass along your description to everyone here.

wc