[pct-l] Shut up andrea dinsmore and all armchair pct guides.

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Wed Jul 21 02:54:22 CDT 2010

My god! First your "ego" says there should be a seminar!  The "hikers" broke in.  They were in violation of ANY state law.  They are criminals.  No seminar, no addition to the pct website, no nothing.

And people, even my Dad told me to never lend my car to anyone.

Criminal...not pct'ers...not the 75 I met this year.

Sent from the west side of the Sierras, on my 30th day in the back country.  30 out of a hundred...Andrea I'll hike anytime you want. Bring it!

DA
Unauthorized use of this email is prohibited, any unauthorized use will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.