[pct-l] Please let me have it!

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Wed Jul 21 08:56:57 CDT 2010

Sitting in Grant Grove waiting for a ride to lodgepole let me have it.  So far Holcomb "the lawyer", Newman, the "english" teacher, and Dye have replied, where the rest.

Ron if I sent it 5 times sorry as I said I am in the backcountry could not tell if it went through.  Now I am out for a 12 day hike this time so I hope to see my mailbox filled with wonderful notes, and all those little viruses and email chains some of you send out when you get mad.

So until I find a ride here's your chance.
Unauthorized use of this email is prohibited, any unauthorized use will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.