[pct-l] An email I sent to Ron

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 11:05:38 CDT 2010

Paranoia strikes deep

Into your life it will creep!

----- Original Message -----
From: "DA" <dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net>
To: Pct-L at backcountry.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 10:19:11 AM
Subject: [pct-l] An email I sent to Ron

Ok Ron. This is my 4 year of "100"'s.  I have spent almost one year in the backcountry, and I'm always there.

Simple solution get the powers that be to remove me.  That's what you folks do when you have those that don't follow or agree right.

Kick me out!  If you don't like it.  It seems like some out here, the pctL police, just don't like being told differently.

Sorry I don't fit in!
Unauthorized use of this email is prohibited, any unauthorized use will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: