[pct-l] An email I sent to Ron

DA dabruce at tmo.blackberry.net
Wed Jul 21 11:53:33 CDT 2010

Wow I'm honored you "remember" or did you look up past posts.  Act like a picking child, I will too!

That's all you can put me down with, sad.  Ill ad you to the douc.... List thanks.
Unauthorized use of this email is prohibited, any unauthorized use will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.