[pct-l] anyone up for trail magic in north tahoe?

Matt Geis mgeis at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 12:52:32 CDT 2010

Hi hikers,
Will anybody be up near Tahoe City this weekend?  I'll be up late Saturday, then
in the area Sunday and Monday.  In past years, I've brought some TM up to Barker
Pass (and more than once have bumped into Meadow Mary there).  I'm wondering
where the hikers are, and if anyone will be nearby.  Also, if anyone needs a
pull off the trail into town, I may be able to help (no promises, but if I can
lend a hand, I'll do my best).  Email or phone (415-713-3407).

(and if any pct-l'ers are in the area and want to go on a road bike ride or a
short TRT hike w/little kids, I'd be game for that too)

Iron Chef (PCT '02)