[pct-l] MTR vs. Bishop resupply

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Jul 26 18:30:21 CDT 2010

Just keep in mind the folks at Parcher's Resort, one mile down the road from
the Bishop Pass trailhead, for a resupply location. They treated us great
when we were there! They will pick you up from and return you to the
trailhead, they have one and two-night bunkhouses with bathrooms/shower and
small kitchens, take you into town (Bishop) or further down the road for
laundry or certain meals, but do not have an extensive General Store from
which to buy food.

Consider Parcher's Resort and Bishop Pass trailhead for an alternate
resupply location.

I have not been part of your discussion re: MTR...why can't foreigners use
them as a resupply location?? Patt is a fantastic aid to thru hikers!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150