[pct-l] shoe sizing - questions thereof

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 22:23:02 CDT 2010

Oh! I cannot do my job.

I have not experienced the 88 temples route. The Japan was crowded
country, there is no wilderness as like PCT. The route was used for a
thousand years. There are many hut and lodgings for hikers. So, today
many people go by bus as a pack tour.

But, if you want to hike, and want to set up a tent, you can do. Your
job is to find  a bit  far place from the house. (I usually use the
bank of the river, or remote place from the house,  or park in the
town ) There is no permission system in Japan.  No one blame you.

P.S. My boots fitting method:

1. Make my feet form
  http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/P6147073.jpg
2. Put these forms into boots by hammer