[pct-l] Trail condition ? PCT @ Hwy 3, Scott Mountain Summit

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Jul 29 16:50:27 CDT 2010

Can anyone advise if the trail is reasonably clear from Castle Crags to
Etna? IOW, how are the blowdowns?
I'm heading there this weekend.

I understand snow is no longer an issue.

Tortoise, do those car camps like Scott Mtn Summit tend to fill up mid-week?
I'm hiking the trail with van support. (Yes, I'm getting old.)

AsABat