[pct-l] Fires near Agua Dulce

dsaufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jul 30 15:38:36 CDT 2010

AsABat, you're right that the Crown fire is to the northeast of us. If the
Santa Ana winds were blowing it would be a very different ballgame.  The
aerial assault, some of which is being staged at the Agua Dulce Airpark, is
amazing to watch.  Our thoughts are with those who lives and homes are in
peril, and the courageous firefighters on the line and in the air.

L-Rod