[pct-l] A Thru-Hiker's Heart

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 18:51:06 CDT 2010

I just read the current issue of the PCTA's Communicator and the article by Alice "Stone Dancer" Tulloch reminded me of how much we enjoyed reading "A Thru-Hiker's Heart," which was written by her late husband, "No Way Ray" Echols" and published by Alice after his death.

It's more than just another trail book -- it's packed with Ray's humor, insight, stories with characters he meets, and of course wonderful descriptions of the trail. You can get it at the PCTA store (www.pcta.org)
Happy trails,
Susan "Backpack45" Alcorn