[pct-l] Duct tape for blisters

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Jul 31 00:55:32 CDT 2010

I've seen small rolls of duct tape in local stores though probably still
too big for hiking. I copied the idea of wrapping some around each of my
trekking poles since they are going anyway and I don't have any weight
penalty for the core. If needed I think some adhesive remover would take
off any residual stickiness from the hiking pole.

Just so one doesn't forget one's poles somewhere on the trail as I did but
quickly realized I had done so and went back and got them.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>