[pct-l] trail update

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 10:20:27 CDT 2010

I can give you an anecdotal report of my trip up to Echo Lakes at Highway 50
by So. Lake Tahoe the day before yesterday.  Otherwise, I'm sure you will be
directed to Ned's excellent reports on his trip north from Kennedy Meadows
(south) starting May 10th and the snow station reports.

Both lakes were still frozen.  Snow at a 6' base although the southern
exposed slopes were fairly clear. I'm in Sacramento.  It was cloudy
yesterday and a new storm in arriving Thursday.  Satellite imagery shows an
unbroken band of moisture heading for this area for the predicted future.