[pct-l] Bugs & Sun Protection

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:00:31 CDT 2010

Dear PCT/JMT

I never quite understood the logic of combining bug spray with sunscreen.
The need for each respective product is inverse.  Several applications of
sunscreen are needed during the peak sun of the day and decreases during the
early morning and evening hours.  Just the opposite is true for bug spray
where the need goes down during peak sun and increases during the early
morning and evening.  I just walk away scratching my head...

Melanie