[pct-l] Saw a scary picture... Need some reassurance... (Jim Cribari

mntmn4jesus at aol.com mntmn4jesus at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 00:31:54 CDT 2010

 I am not familiar with the route Rebekah is talking about, but I am familiar with some equipment that would make it easier to navigate through intermittent snow conditions.  I am resending this post because some of you may not have had the opportunity to read because of all the unnecessary detail of previous posts that were  inadvertently included with my response earlier.  If this still is not the correct process let me know.   I am still familiarizing myself with pct at backcountry.net . . .  Jim

Need some reassurance...