[pct-l] Warning--pack stolen at Firing Line on Sheep Fire detour

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jun 2 13:50:24 CDT 2010

The news is even worse.  This is the SECOND pack stolen from the same area.  The first pack belonged to a fellow who was fetching water, and left his pack by the side of the road.  The young woman took the time to HIDE her pack when she was answering mother nature's call.  Someone had to have been stalking to see where she put her pack.

L-Rod