[pct-l] Warning--pack stolen at Firing Line on Sheep Fire detour

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Thu Jun 3 20:47:15 CDT 2010

On Jun 3, 2010, at 9:39 PM, Ernie Castillo wrote:

> Judging by the response to Caroline's plight, it appears the number of Trail Angels multiplied this year.

Last night I suggested taking up a collection to help Caroline.  My understanding is that at this point of time that isn't necessary.  Caroline is being helped my many local trail angels and hopefully her friendly travel insurance company.

I hope those of you closer to the situation will let us all know if something more is needed.

There was also mention of another pack being stolen early is this thread.  Does that hiker need any assistance?

Radar