[pct-l] Ashland south

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Sat Jun 5 19:33:57 CDT 2010

(I'm going to
be starting in Ashland on July 1st and hiking south for July and August.)
Thanks.

Bear in my mind they have 5' or more snow in that area and we still have little or no sun to help with the spring melt. You might be okay by then but I won't advise you assume there will not be snow. I do know for sure there will be snow in many places that could last well into September.

Don't mean to be the sour voice but thought I'd just share my thoughts with you so you can check with ranger districts as time gets nearer.

Take care.

are we there yet