[pct-l] tarptents?

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Jun 7 10:38:40 CDT 2010

I just bought a Sublite Sil 2010 model.  It weighs in at 24.5 ounces.  They made it slightly larger (more headroom).  The regular Sublite is made from a Tyvek type of material, according to their website.  The "Sil" models are made from silicon impregnated nylon and slightly heavier.  I haven't had a chance to use it, but I've set it up in the yard and it looks nice!
   My Sublite Sil replaces my Sierra Designs Lightyear CD at 64 ounces, so I'm picking up over two pounds.  Just enough to balance the weight of the bear can!!