[pct-l] Kick Off this past April

pam.bryant at cox.net pam.bryant at cox.net
Tue Jun 8 13:06:47 CDT 2010

Hello pct-l,

As previously mentioned regarding topic thread above, she (Victoria (Tori) Seher - bear expert) works at Yosemite and here from their web site is info to get in touch with her -

call us from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Pacific Time (closed for lunch) at 209/372-0200; press 3 then 5. If the ranger is not available, you'll be returned to the phone tree's main menu.

Also, from a previous email from this thread, a better, more direct approach is her email victoria_seher at nps.gov. She said that is the best way to contact her. She also gave me a phone # of 209-372-0322  . . . .

Happy Hiking and Stay Safe!
Pam