[pct-l] 100 resupply points!!

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Jun 9 07:59:35 CDT 2010

I went to Kennedy Meadows north last year. I think the reason it gets
overlooked is for a while it was burned down and not available.

I did not hitch there, I walked there. I got a little lost and ended
up going cross-country over Emigrant Pass. But I found a trail pretty
quickly that led me to Kennedy Lake. Then I figured out where I was.
I had to go cross country again through a meadow near the lake, but
then the trail was wide and full of people and horses. It was a long
11 miles to the store from the Pass but a rather spectacular 11
miles. I had to hitch from there to Bridgeport to let my friends know
I was okay. It took me 3 hitches. The last hitch was from a couple
going to visit Bodie. If they close Bodie, then the hitching will
only get more difficult as there won't be much reason for people to
go to Bridgeport.