[pct-l] Carrying Bulk Water

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 16:50:26 CDT 2010

I also using  4 or 5 1 litter Platypus bags. The possibility of
occurrence of puncture of all the bags at once is zero. I change old
bags to new ones once a year. It is easy to count the amount of water.
 At tent site, I need 2 litter for dinner, 1 litter for nighttime, 1
litter for morning coffee.  Platypus bags are not expensive, compact,
 replaced easily,  connected to MSR water filter. I put 1 litter bag
into the top lid and use as a hydration system. I like this bag.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )