[pct-l] Transportation between Chester and Reno

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 11:46:48 CDT 2010

This is the third time I've sent this.  The list did not publish/receive
them the first 2 times I sent, although the cc's were received.  So, for
the third time....

Plumas Transit has opened bus service between Quincy and Reno  and
between Quincy and Chico with stops in between.  Quincy to Reno runs
Monday and Fridays only.  Quincy to Chico runs Wednesdays only.  You can
still take the bus between Chester and Reno on other days by going
through Susanville and taking the Sage Stage from Susanville to Reno.

Plumas Transit (click on schedules) http://www.plumastransit.com/31.html
Lassen Rural Bus:  (connects Chester to Susanville)
http://www.lassentransportation.org/files/06-2008-Rev-Generic-Guide87.pdf
Sage Stage (connects Susanville to Reno)
http://www.sagestage.com/schedules.html

Piper's Mom