[pct-l] Public transport or ride to Cascade Locks

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Mon Jun 14 10:52:48 CDT 2010

I will be doing the Washington section of the PCT in August and wondered if there was any public transportation to Cascade Locks? Or is it better to go to Stevenson, WA? I live near Ashland, Oregon and was thinking of flying or taking the Greyhound to Portland. Are there any options for parking a car there (trail angels) ?

Is anyone planning to drive up there in the first week of August? I could share gas and driving. Thanks for the info.

--Fireweed