[pct-l] Sorta OT - Reaction to Abby Sunderland's Rescue

stephen kinser s.kinser213 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 15 09:14:10 CDT 2010

In Abby Sunderland's defense, she was in the indian ocean at that time to avoid the hot bed of pirate activity. I am not saying she should have been out there to begin with but if I had to chose between sailing through rough weather or through a pirate gauntlet, i would take my chances with the weather. in hind sight, she should have armed herself with a couple automatic rifles, taken a northern route throught the indian ocean, and killed a couple of those swashbuckling a-holes to rack up some record breaking bonus points. i sure she could use the extra booty right about now seeing the whole TV show gig is probably going to end up like her boat, dead in the water.

patch