[pct-l] Snow report

Brad Aniya brad.aniya at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 15 09:43:49 CDT 2010

I spoke with the Yosemite Ranger yesturday.  She stated that snow is at 9K feet.  (Within 1 week, snow went from 8K to about 9K.)  The Lyell Canyon trail from Tuolumne Meadows is clear for the 1st few miles.  Rafferty creak trail relatively clear, 100 percent coverage above 9K.  In the am, snow firm.  Posthole/slushy in the afternoon depending on aspect.  Trail clear from Merced lake to the valley.  Trail wet/soggy most of the way.  Stream's high.

brad

Message: 1