[pct-l] maps

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 23:20:41 CDT 2010

I just want to thank half mile for his maps.  My friend and I have been hiking sections of PCT over the past three years and have used every map type there is, but half mile's maps are the best we have ever used.  If you haven't checked out his maps, you must at least look on his web site.  You won't be sorry.   Also, we are sitting at Old Station.  If you want to meet any of your hiking friends or relatives, this is the best place to do it.  Just make sure you make reservations.