[pct-l] Snow sensor limitation awareness

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Wed Jun 16 13:30:00 CDT 2010

Good morning, Barry,

You touched upon something that not everyone has thought about:  The nature
of a “pass”.  When we approach a trail pass we hike up, and up, and up, then
cross the pass before going down, and down, and down.  When we approach a
road pass we go down, and down, and down to cross the pass before climbing
up, and up, and up some more.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09