[pct-l] Super Cool Alcohol Stove Tip - Tame the Flame!

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Jun 17 10:34:08 CDT 2010

The area that the alcohol goes into is the depression at the bottom the can, now the top of the stove.  Since the fuel fill port at the bottom of the depression is closed with a screw during use, I guess the water pools in that little depression.  It is heated to boiling and the steam somehow moderates the flame.  Interesting...