[pct-l] Sorta OT - Reaction to Abby Sunderland's Rescue

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 16:10:19 CDT 2010

Snow Bunny Unsupported JMT Reinhold wrote: Eddy,.....I DISAGREE!!!  Switchback is prepared for anything that comes down the trail.  He is prepared to raid & plunder the rich & the poor....the old & the young....the weak & the strong. He is prepared for anything that comes down the trail.
Switchback replies: Yes, this is true.  I have learned from long experience from dodging Female Leadership TypeTerminators, that no quarter will be offered and bayonet the wounded.  Many would love to use a well oiled rope over a Cottonwood tree limb down by the river bank on me.  Hostages will be taken and ransomed for American Gold Eagles or Indian blankets and horses.  Yes, Switchback is rough and ready for anything and anybody if there is a profit to be made.  I thank you.