[pct-l] OT - Team Climb N' Drive attempt U.S. Highpoints world speed record

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 18:36:54 CDT 2010

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Team-Climb-N-Drives-US-Highpoints-World-Speed-Record-attempt/135519153127959?ref=ts

Ben "Smooth" Newkirk (PCT thru-hiker '08) along with Brian "Tomato" Boshart (PCT thru-hiker '05 and '09) will be attempting the record starting around July 16th at Mt. Rainier, WA. Kim "S.O.L." Geisreiter will be one of the drivers and cameraperson.  I'll be the "pain-in-the-arse director/driver/cameraperson".   As part of the adventure we'll be raising funds for The Nature Conservancy.  Details available at the link above.

Thanks,Squatch