[pct-l] Oregon sections F and G

Steve Stenkamp sskamp at bendnet.com
Fri Jun 18 15:16:51 CDT 2010

Mckenzie Pass although plowed from the East is  not scheduled to be open
for vehicle traffic until at least the 4th of July.  I did a check last
weekend on a stretch of the PCT south of McKenzie Pass and there was still
2-4 feet of snow.  I think you shoulld hike with the assumption of running
into some snow well into the end of July.  The mountain passes had fresh
snow on Tuesday morning 6-15.   This is a slow snow melting spring.

Steve
Bend, OR