[pct-l] Lost Pack down the Kern

Pat Monahan patmonahan1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 17:44:22 CDT 2010

Half Ounce lost his entire pack as he was crossing the Tyndal Creek. It went
into the Kern. If anyone sees or hears about it, he is ok. He just lost the
pack. He ended up hiking over Kersage Pass without it. If you find it, he is
hiking with Cubby and Boston, as well as others. Cubby and Boston post on
trailjournals.com. If you can't contact them, you can contact me and I'll do
my best reaching them. It was lost around the 16th of June. You can read
Cubby and Boston's journal for more info.