[pct-l] How to carry...

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Sun Jun 20 14:04:26 CDT 2010

On Jun 20, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Sean 'Miner' Nordeen wrote:
>  Just stuff your gear around the cannister to fill in the gaps; don't use individual sacks for your gear or sleeping bag so you can stuff it in odd shapes to fill in all the space.

I found that if I use an oversized sack for my clothes and food that I'm still able to keep things organized but am also able to mash things around enough to fill in the gaps as you described.

For my sleeping bag, I just put it at the bottom of the large trash compactor bag I use to line my back anyway.

Radar