[pct-l] Lost Pack down the Kern

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Mon Jun 21 20:25:54 CDT 2010

It seems that my previous post was very poorly worded and has offended some current thru-hikers who were involved in the HAPE rescue and hiking with 10spot.  I'm issuing a public apology for my insenstiively and for not taking the time to properly compose my response to the earlier question and assuming people understood what I meant and thought.   I actually was trying to make a serious post but going back and reading it again and how and what I commented on, I can see why they thought I was being a jerk.  So I have indeed made an @$$ out of me.

-Miner