[pct-l] Marble Mtn Wilderness trail conditions

Roger Carpenter rogercarpenter at comcast.net
Mon Jun 21 23:36:06 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!  I am planning to spend about 6 days wandering in and around
Marble Mtn Wilderness in Northern California in mid-July.  Some of the trip
will be on the PCT.  My wife, Cindy, will be with me, and she does not like
hiking in snow as much as I do.  I have not checked the snowpack reports for
California yet, but I am looking for a prediction of the conditions up there
for the mid-July time-frame.  Thanks!

Roger Carpenter
Formerly of Vancouver, WA , now of Portland, OR
www.elkpass.com