[pct-l] Pack recommendations

Michael Riter gatorisland at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 07:30:02 CDT 2010

Now that everyone is on the trail, thought I'd ask the age old question about which backpack. I'll be thru hiking the PCT in 2011, and am planning a three week hike through the Dolomites later this summer. I'm figuring I'll need about 4,000 cubic inches and plan to hike with 25 lbs or less. I'd like to bring along my Camelback bladder and keep the overall weight as low as possible but heavy duty enough to last at least three long hikes. Suggestions anyone?

Thanks in advance and safe hiking.

Michael

Always Look Up