[pct-l] Planet Mars Hike

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Jun 26 19:43:30 CDT 2010

Jplynch wrote: Ha.  Defense?  Or surrender.. the them Martian Cougars!
Switchback replies: I wonder if Martian Cougars are hotter than our earth Cougars?  That assumes that our earth Cougars are hot.  I am now curious about this potential Mars invasion on August 27.  What if Martian hiker babes are super hot.  Then what do we do?  Welcome them to earth and make the feel at home?  How will our hiker babes react to this?  Competition can be good, but it can bring out the worse in earth people too.  How would it be to have a Martian as a hiking partner?  They are use to less gravity.  I wonder if our earth gravity would make them slow on the trail.  But we have more oxygen, so that would make them faster.  I just do not know, but will find out August 27.  The next time Mars will be this close to earth will be 2287.