[pct-l] Garmin Oregon 450T On Sale

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 07:51:00 CDT 2010

Thanks Halfmile

I had done.   The waypoints were transfered into  my old Map60Csx.

The file structure of micro SD is as follows:

\ <Garmin> ---GMAPSUPP.IMG ( I made it)

               * <Poi>--- poi.gpi (POI Loader made it)

There is a problem. My GPS cannot indicate all the waypoints. This is
a limitation  of my device.

The   http://postholer.com/gmap/trails/pct/pctWaypoints_2009.gpx
was a different format, so I could not use this file.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )